MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2011   #1
1G4g63t

Drives: 92 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
Thumbs down Supa_dupa_man

I don't know how many of you have dealt with this guy and there wasn't a post about any dealings with him up here so I figured I'd post something.

About a month ago I bought his Evo 4g Cellphone from him after he claimed it had a clean ESN. It did not. After many times of trying to get a hold of him I always get excuses or no response at all, I finally called Sprint for the 3rd time. Turns out there is money owed on the account and until that is taken care of the phone can't be released. I have tried to talk to and reason with this guy but all I get is BS from him. Or nothing at all.

yes I know it's partly my fault for not insisting that he go to Sprint with me and activate the phone before I handed him the cash but I was trusting because up till him I had always had great dealings with the members of this board.

here are a couple of the excuses i've gotten so far:

My Verizon phone is broken, contact me via PM.

Hey dude, I called them the day I met up with you and they said they are gonna have management call me, since the guy I talked to couldn't do anything... That night I got out of my car and dropped my phone, breaking it... So, now I'm waiting to get paid so I an get a new goddamn phone. I'm pissed... sorry about this.

Just so everyone is aware he no longer responds to my PM's

I don't know how to resolve this either. I feel like I bought an expensive paper weight.
1G4g63t is offline   Reply With Quote