MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 06-03-2013   #1
bigboostingst

Drives: AWD Spyder
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 6-Speed White! - $16700

Up for sale is my beloved Aspen White 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. I'll start off by saying that this car is amazing in every way. I've owned many high performance vehicles and this one was one of my favorites. This is definitely an enthusiasts car. If you are taking the time to view this ad, you probably know that this STI is equipped with a bullet proof 6 speed manual transmission. This car does have higher miles, it's currently sitting at ~168,000 miles and will be going up since it is daily driven. Don't let the number scare you though. The engine was replaced by Full Blown Motorsports about 20,000 miles ago. The clutch and timing belt were of replaced at this point as-well. This car is very solid and drives/looks like it has much fewer miles. I searched for a white STI for a very long time, this is not a comon color and is the best looking color combination (white/gold bbs) in my opinion. This STI is closer to stock than most I've seen. Some of the mods include:

Full Blown Front mount intercooler
Full Blown intake
Tial BOV
TGV delete
3" exhaust
3"downpipe
AEM wideband
Boost and oil pressure gauges

Please note that this is not an 04-05 STI so please don't classify it as one. The 06 STI model is known to be the best year of the STI ever produced. Some of the drivetrain improvements are as follows:
>Addition of a steering sensor input to the DCCD All-Wheel Drive system enhances power distribution response by more accurately relaying the car's cornering situation.
>Addition of new mechanical limited slip differential to the DCCD. Enhances torque transfer and overall performance of the AWD system.
>Default torque split is now 41:59 front/rear (was 35:65 F/R)
>Carbon-plated synchronizers on 4th, 5th and 6th gears
There were also exterior and interior improvements that I won't bother listing (these are more evident).

I have the clear and clean title in hand. It is entirely paid of and is ready to be passed off to a new owner. I will not allow test drives without proof of funds or cash in hand.

The only trade I would consider is for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Evo).

If you would like more information, feel free to text me anytime at
seven6three-fourhundred-one235
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3E73J93Nf5Ic5Kf5J6d63cd8345b8ea9e1074.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	13644   Click image for larger version

Name:	3E23K63N65Ga5F45M1d633118075c5bdd1091.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	13645   Click image for larger version