MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010   #1
MustGoFaster

Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion!
Drives: A big dirty V8
Send a message via ICQ to MustGoFaster Send a message via AIM to MustGoFaster Send a message via Yahoo to MustGoFaster Send a message via Skype™ to MustGoFaster
FS: AEM WB02 Kit

For Sale: AEM 30-4100 Wideband Oxygen gauge kit. It's brand new in the box still.

Details:
http://www.aemelectronics.com/wideba...-gauge-kit-745
http://www.aemelectronics.com/wideba...fuel-gauge-25/

I won this at the Dyno day. Typical retail is ~$200 (MSRP $222) I already have WBO2 gauge, so I don't really need it. (Though mine is quite old) So I offer it to Style members at $150, of which I will donate $50 to Style.
Old 05-22-2010   #2
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
Re: FS: AEM WB02 Kit

This is some fucking shady shit and goes completely against the point of us raising money and giving away prizes. Scheides specifically announced at the dyno-day that prizes are not to be resold and to only take something if you actually plan to use it.

Remember who won the first pick of the day? ME! What did I take? I passed up the gift certificates, passed up the wideband, and took a DB MBC and gave it to Spaz since I know he needed one. Later on my name was drawn and I took a t-shirt. I saved the good stuff for people I knew could actually use it.

I think you need to donate the wideband back to 'Style so we can give it away to a more appreciative member during the fall dyno day. If you knew you didn't need it then there is no reason you should have taken it. Whether you're picked first or last, getting your name drawn is not a profit making endeavor. Period.

Last edited by Kracka; 05-22-2010 at 11:37 AM..
Closed Thread