MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Video Forum

Old 02-12-2004   #1
Raptor
ConArtist

I was surprised to find this video online, I never realized anybody bothered. It is from a few years ago on a consulting job I did. For anyone who doesn't know me, I am the one in the black shirt that has unix-networking in white written on the arms carying the tiny laptop. My involvement with this was to find the open networks so the guys at sanction could look smart. I helped them find the networks with the agreement that they didn't do anything along the lines of unauthorized access. During the interview, they went way over the line and I kept myself as removed from it as possible. But it is the one and only time I have been on TV so I figured I would post it.

My entire TV career

Go to the middle of the page and click where it says "wireless web attack" and mentions downtown Minneapolis.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004   #2
Enes

Send a message via ICQ to Enes Send a message via AIM to Enes Send a message via MSN to Enes Send a message via Yahoo to Enes
sweet, congrats.. i think i've made it on tv a few times, both times for some charity work and organizing the events but nothing as geeky as you the geek in you has shown his horns or was that fins can't remember

-E