MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2007   #1
Speedfreak

Drives: four tires
DynoJet Dyno for Sale!

Hey guys, I have no need for my dyno anymore and could use the cash. I pretty much know nobody on here will need it, but thought it would be a good way to get the word out. If you know anyone who may be interested, PLEASE let them know. Here is the info:

For Sale

Dynojet Model 248 with Above ground kit. This is a fully turnkey setup, as soon as it's set up, it can start making you $$. This was bought new in May 2001 and has been flawless ever since. The shop is basically closed, and I don't use the dyno anymore. This is your opportunity to purchase a Dynojet chassis dyno at a bargain price!

Measures up to: 1200 Wheel Horsepower and 200 MPH

Extras included(On top of what is included in the standard package):
Optical pickup for diesel applications
Extra Wide band oxygen sensors
Computer and monitor to run the Winpep Dynojet software
The railings around the lift are brand new(I never used them)

Below is some info directly from Dynojets website. **Note that the model for sale is the 248c or h, not the x. The only difference is my model has a 1200 wheel horsepower limit.

The Dynamometer that started it all
Dynojet's Model 248x chassis dynamometer is an updated version of the 248c that can be found almost everywhere. The Model 248x is rated to 2,000+ rear wheel horsepower. Maximize your shop's potential with increased sales, service efficiency and shop credibility. Its durable, no maintenance construction ensures that you will be investing in many years of flawless tuning and troubleshooting. Through the use of state-of-the-art computer technology, the Model 248x Dynamometer allows you to quickly and accurately diagnose performance problems. By simulating the best "seat-of-the-pants" road testing right in the shop, problems are easily diagnosed in a fraction of the time. Shop sales, service work, and credibility all benefit with a Dynojet Chassis Dynamometer.

Package Includes:
Measures up to 2000 + hp and 200mph
Dynamometer Chassis (drums, shaft, bearings, etc.)
WinPEP7 Software and Hardware to interface (Currently Winpep 6, upgradable to 7 easily)
Auto Tie Down Package (straps, ratchets and hooks)
Ignition Wire Inductive Tachometer Pickup Leads
Anchor Bolts with Level Adjusters
Four Rubber Chocks
Air Actuated Brake System
Remote Software and Brake Control From Driver's Seat
Automatic Conditions Measurement (absolute pressure, air temp, etc.)

Product Features:
Expanding the Dyno Owner's capabilities, Dynojet has teamed it's industry standard chassis dyno with a 4-post lift. Now you can make changes to exhaust, gears, driveshafts and other drivetrain modifications right on the dyno. This greatly reduces the time in troubleshooting and R&D projects. Best of all, the lift can work separately from the dyno to perform multiple tasks in your garage. The dyno with the lift option is excellent for dyno owner's who lease their building and cannot construct a pit.

Price: 19,500 Or Best Offer! (I paid over 50k)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	248x_main.jpg
Views:	1561
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	6068  

Last edited by Speedfreak; 07-25-2007 at 06:10 PM..
Old 07-31-2007   #2
joem
Banned

Drives: 1991 Talon awd auto
Re: DynoJet Dyno for Sale!

pm your number
Old 07-31-2007   #3
Speedfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by joem View Post
pm your number
PM'd
Old 02-21-2011   #4
LUV94RX7

Drives: rx-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedfreak View Post
Hey guys, I have no need for my dyno anymore and could use the cash. I pretty much know nobody on here will need it, but thought it would be a good way to get the word out. If you know anyone who may be interested, PLEASE let them know. Here is the info:

For Sale

Dynojet Model 248 with Above ground kit. This is a fully turnkey setup, as soon as it's set up, it can start making you $$. This was bought new in May 2001 and has been flawless ever since. The shop is basically closed, and I don't use the dyno anymore. This is your opportunity to purchase a Dynojet chassis dyno at a bargain price!

Measures up to: 1200 Wheel Horsepower and 200 MPH

Extras included(On top of what is included in the standard package):
Optical pickup for diesel applications
Extra Wide band oxygen sensors
Computer and monitor to run the Winpep Dynojet software
The railings around the lift are brand new(I never used them)

Below is some info directly from Dynojets website. **Note that the model for sale is the 248c or h, not the x. The only difference is my model has a 1200 wheel horsepower limit.

The Dynamometer that started it all
Dynojet's Model 248x chassis dynamometer is an updated version of the 248c that can be found almost everywhere. The Model 248x is rated to 2,000+ rear wheel horsepower. Maximize your shop's potential with increased sales, service efficiency and shop credibility. Its durable, no maintenance construction ensures that you will be investing in many years of flawless tuning and troubleshooting. Through the use of state-of-the-art computer technology, the Model 248x Dynamometer allows you to quickly and accurately diagnose performance problems. By simulating the best "seat-of-the-pants" road testing right in the shop, problems are easily diagnosed in a fraction of the time. Shop sales, service work, and credibility all benefit with a Dynojet Chassis Dynamometer.

Package Includes:
Measures up to 2000 + hp and 200mph
Dynamometer Chassis (drums, shaft, bearings, etc.)
WinPEP7 Software and Hardware to interface (Currently Winpep 6, upgradable to 7 easily)
Auto Tie Down Package (straps, ratchets and hooks)
Ignition Wire Inductive Tachometer Pickup Leads
Anchor Bolts with Level Adjusters
Four Rubber Chocks
Air Actuated Brake System
Remote Software and Brake Control From Driver's Seat
Automatic Conditions Measurement (absolute pressure, air temp, etc.)

Product Features:
Expanding the Dyno Owner's capabilities, Dynojet has teamed it's industry standard chassis dyno with a 4-post lift. Now you can make changes to exhaust, gears, driveshafts and other drivetrain modifications right on the dyno. This greatly reduces the time in troubleshooting and R&D projects. Best of all, the lift can work separately from the dyno to perform multiple tasks in your garage. The dyno with the lift option is excellent for dyno owner's who lease their building and cannot construct a pit.

Price: 19,500 Or Best Offer! (I paid over 50k)
Is this still available???

Thanx,

Ken
Old 02-21-2011   #5
Speedfreak

WoW! I was coming down to this section randomly and thought.. Who's got a Dynojet for sale? lol.

This was gone many years ago.
Closed Thread