MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 07-26-2015   #1
Unde7277

Drives: 95 Talon TSI AWD
2001 VW Jetta GLX VR6 5spd

I'm looking to sell my 01 VW jetta glx vr6 5spd with just over 145k on the odometer. Its the tornado red exterior with a tan leather interior. Clutch feels great! Just had the passenger side wheel hub and wheel bearing replaced, and at the same time had the front brake rotors resurfaced and new brake pads put on. The car drives and rides great. It does have the usual front fender rust, the mirrors have sun faded, and I've included some pictures of both things. Its not terrible but is noticeable. It has dings and scratches for being 14 years old and 145k miles. The drivers seat has a crack in the leather, and the rear seat has a stain on it, I've included pictures of it. The A/C works great and is nice to use on the hot humid days! Tires are in good shape and have plenty of life left in them. The previous owner installed an exhaust, sounds good and is pretty loud. The previous owner also broke the glovebox handle and i haven't figured out how to open it, hasn't bothered me. If you have any other questions about the car feel free to call or text me, if i don't answer leave a message and ill get back to you as soon as i can. Selling the car because i have two other cars and I'm off to school in a month.

Here's the spark notes of what i just listed.

-Tornado red exterior
-Tan leather interior, power driver and passenger seat
-5 speed manual transmission
-145k miles
-Aftermarket exhaust
-A/C works great
-Passanger side wheel bearing and hub replaced at 145k
-Front rotors resurfaced and new pads put on at 145k
-Usual wear and tear for a 14 year old car

Miles won't go up very much as i don't drive it very often. I'm looking for $3000 or best offer. Not looking for trades as I don't have room for any. Thanks for looking!

heres the craigslist add for pictures http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/an...140400993.html
Unde7277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015   #2
Unde7277

Drives: 95 Talon TSI AWD
Re: 2001 VW Jetta GLX VR6 5spd

Sold!
Unde7277 is offline   Reply With Quote