MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 07-21-2012   #1
Blue_gsx

FS: Quick disconnect fittings, PC 680, and More..

Powder Coated Purple 1g fuel rail. Matches Tial's purple. Has a -8AN fitting welded on for the feed and has an old school -6AN return adapter. You can run the FPR off the rail or use a line to mount it on somewhere else-$50 shipped

Pneumatic Fittings for vacuum lines(Quick disconnect fittings). I want to sell this all together. I ordered all the fittings needed to run these fittings on your Boost controller, FPR, turbo, tial bov and wastegate. Basically everything you need is in here. There is def. enough to do 2 cars-$80 shipped

Has the following:

100 ft. Nylon 1/4 inch hose
10 male elbow 1/8NPT fittings
5 male straight 1/8NPT fittings
5 male elbow 1/4NPT fittings
5 union tees
cutting tool

Here is a pic i found on the web of how it looks installed

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1...s/IMG_2083.jpg

Stain Steel Valve cover bolt set- $16 shipped

Used 1G O2 Sensor. Has about 400 miles on it-$35 shipped

New Rear and front Balance Shaft bearings-$25 shipped

2 brand new Female 1/8 NPT aluminum bungs. Perfect for meth injection nozzles-$9 shipped

FIAV Block off Plate, brand new-$8 shipped

Jegs -8AN Stainless Steel hose. Little over 3 ft.(40 inches to be exact)-$16 shipped

Used Odyssey PC680 small battery with charger and bracket for 1G-$100 shipped.

This is my second one and by far the best one I have ever had. It always held charge for over a week on my car. I made this little aluminum bracket for the battery and it mounts on the cross member on a 1G. the battery does not move one bit when the bracket is tightened up. It also passed inspection at the track. I'm including a charger the odyssey made me purchase to warranty my last battery. Best charger to use on these batteries. I always used this to charge mines when it was needed. one of the clips on the charger broke but I use a alligator clip and wire with no problem.

Here is the charger:

http://www.batterymart.com/p-acc-1206wb.html

Non turbo Throttle body. Powder coated black frost. Rebuilt with turbo seals, new BISS screw and o-ring. FIAV blocked off. Comes with all sensors. No leaks. TPS plug is wired for a 1990 -$85 shipped

Polished Coolant catch can with -6AN push loc hose and powder coated bronze water neck with -6AN fitting. Catch can is almost in perfect shape except for some scratches from rubbing on my k&n filter-$65 shipped

4inch aluminum intake pipe. powder coated Black frost comes with 7 inch K&N filter and 4inch to 3inch coupler and t bolt clamps. I also have a full 4 inch coupler if you prefer that instead-$145 shipped

Blue_gsx is offline   Reply With Quote