MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Hosted Support Forums > White Bear Lake Mitsubishi

Old 01-28-2013   #1
Trogdor

Drives: people crazy
About White Bear Mitsubishi

In our short 3 year history, White Bear Mitsubishi has become the largest Mitsubishi dealer in the upper Midwest. A major reason for our success is that is our best price business model. As some of you may know, before we were Mitsubishi we were Saturn of St. Paul where we sold car this way for 20 years. What does this mean? It means regardless of whether you are a man, woman, white, black, asian, everyone pays the same price. We don't take advantage of people, and treat everyone fairly.

Our sales consultants are not paid on commission. We're are paid based customer satisfaction ratings and volume. So whether you're in the market for a $2000 daily driver, or a $42,000 Evo, we're paid the same. What does that mean for you? It means my job is only to find you the best car to fit your wants and needs, not something that is going to fill my wallet.

We also offer a full service department where we service all makes and models of cars. Our two quick lube stations are just that, quick. No appointments required! We also recently added a new touchless car wash.

We're located at
3400 Highway 61 N
White Bear Lake,MN 55110

Our general phone line is : (651)483-9106
Direct line to parts: (651)204-4704
My email is robertpflugh@stpautos.com or just send me a PM here.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote