MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 04-23-2012   #1
streetTERROR

MSW rims w/ tires

$500 /obo.

For sale is a set of 114.3 mm rims that came off my Eagle Talon. They are 16" MSW rims (not sure style or whatever). They are powdercoated silver and have a machined lip thats about a 2- 2 1/2" deep dish. The backspacing of the rims are 5 3/4" the with bead to bead are 7 1/2" so I'm assuming they'll accept like 8-9" wide tires. But the tires I have to go with these are 3 Brand spanking new, and one with less than like 300 miles on it that I had used for a spare till I needed new tires, now its a set of 4. They are 225/45/R16 BFGoodrich G-Force T/A's an are an absolutely sick tire. The tires new alone run $600. And they are brand new stickers on them and everything, except for the one of course. Yes, they will fit a 2g, 3g, not sure on the 4gs, but yes they will tuck nicely not sticking out or in, I believe the offset is moreless a factory setting. Sorry I dont have pics of when they were on the car, these rims were taken off cause I had a set of Motegi 7s that I liked better. These rims would look great painted or powdercoated black with the machined lip. If they dont sell, that's my plan. But Im pretty positive they should sell.
The one with the little bit of rubbing on the edge of the tire is obviously was my spare. And I just grabbed a random rim to clean up a little from sitting in the garage over the couple years. I know one has a small chip or curb dmg on the outer edge on the lip. I dont remember it being too bad though, If ya'd like a pic of that one I can snap it and text it back to ya. I believe I've moreless explained everything that needed be.

Texting or calling works better, 952-four six five-7407, if your gonna call Im not gonna pick up, so just leave a message.