MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 10-23-2012   #1
GGcloudIX

Drives: Evolution IX SE
FS:Graphite Grey Evo IX GSR SE~~ CLOUDIX

Well I've been contemplating this for a while. I've got my eye on a few Terminator Cobras and i'm itching to get another one. So figured i'd put up my beloved IX for sale and see what happens.....

I am the third owner of this Evo and it has a spotless carfax/vehicle history. This is the GSR 5 speed (much stronger than the MR 6 speed) and also a rare SE model, which consists of red stitching on the factory Recaro racing seats, aluminum hood/roof/front fenders, and SE model lip kit. The lightweight components bring the weight down to 3255 pounds when it was weighed at Brainerd International Raceway.
Another rarity of my Evo is it has never seen a Minnesota winter, rust free underbody! It has been tastfully modified with quality parts and professional labor (many reciepts). Car currently has 66,700 miles on it and will go up over the next month (until its stored) as I drive it every day, a testament to its reliability. I wouldn't hesitate driving it across the country.

Performance Modifications:
Forced Performance HTA Journal Red stock frame turbo upgrade
MAPerformance External Dump divorced wastegate 02 housing
Injen Intake with Fujita Cone filter
ETS 3.5 in FMIC with ETS logo stencil
Fujita Upper and Lower hard intercooler piping
FIC 1250cc Injectors
Walboro 255 lp/h fuel pump
Espilir JGT500 full catless 3 in turbo back exhaust
ACT 6 puck sprung heavy duty clutch with resurfaced Exedy flywheel
Swift Spec R lowering springs with professional alignment done
Stock Crushed IX blow off valve
AEM Digital TRUBoost gauge and controller (steering wheel pod)
AEM Digital UEGO Wideband AFR gauge (steering wheel pod)
Prosport Boost/Narrowband AFR/Volt meter gauges (radio gauge bezel)
HKS Full Auto Turbo Timer and Volt Meter

Appearance/Interior:
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber SE front lip
Rexpeed black Vortex Generator
Rexpeed Carbon Fiber Evolution IX trunk badge
Perrin 2 in shorty antenna
18 x 8.5 black Enkei NT03+m dual valve stem racing wheels
Pioneer flip out touch screen DVD/CD/AUX player

Maintence (all up to date and then some!)
MAPerformance full 60k maintence kit, done early at 58.5k miles
Redline Cocktail rear end/diff/ transfer case fluid
AMSoil 10w-40 full synthetic, high zinc additive done every 3k of course, Mitsu OEM oil filter new every change
Mil Spec upgraded Throttle body shaft seals

The car is setup right, no pennies were pinched. As you can tell, I do the maintence on time or early, and do it the right way! I've got about 7 thousand miles on its most recent setup, the turbo, as well as most of the other mods, and a lot of the maintence were all done professionallly at 58.5k miles and it starts right up every single day! Anyone who knows Evos and the 4g63 platform know these car's potential and I had the best tuner in the state put what he feels is a more than conservative tune for the stock longblock.

As for the numbers, the car makes 494 awhp and 404 wtq at 30psi on e85. Tuned by Shane Ziegler at DB Performance all 3 times its been tuned in my ownership, and Brian Tobz of Tobz Performance in Denver, Colorado by the previous owner. Both HIGHLY respected tuners and yes, I went all the way to Colorado to pick this car up (was at 50k miles when I got it)
When tuned, I had it updated with the TephraMODS v7 ecu update, which added the factory 2 step launch control (5500 rpms), No Lift To Shift feature, and flash CEL upon knock counts.

If you read all of this ad, you can tell I have done a lot of research every step of the way to make sure EVERY aspect of this car was done right, and I treat it with respect. I can honestly say I've only done a full 2 step launch once, I don't feel the need to beat on the car every day. The transmission and transfer case show no signs of abuse and are both in tip top shape. The only reason I'm considering selling my pride and joy is because Nursing School starts soon and I could save a ton of money by losing a car payment and high insurance premuims for a while. That being said, I know what the car is worth and it is not a must sell by any means. I have no problem storing it until spring, so please, keep offers reasonable. My price is $24,000 or best offer, like I said keep the offers reasonable but it is best offer so don't be shy to make one, worst I can say is no. Not really looking for any trades unless its something manual, somewhat fun/sporty, and will be decent in the winter and your willing to throw at least 16k in cash. But again, worst I can say is no, straight trades for other fun performance cars may also be entertained.
VIN available on request, as well as more pictures.

email Derek at : chefskier(at)gmail.com or call or text anytime: 320 three zero four 0986

GGcloudIX is offline   Reply With Quote