MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 03-14-2016   #1
BriK

Drives: GG IX MR SE
FS: Evo 8/9 MR BBS w/ tires

For sale is a set of Evo 8/9 MR BBS with Continental ContiProContact tires, sized 245/45/17 with 6/32 of tread. I’m asking $500 OBO and my brief search of other FS threads say that’s below the average selling price which I think is fair given what I describe below.

The wheels aren't in great shape but I used these wheels and tires as my winter roller set (to drive to and from storage and to sit on during storage) so I didn't care to address it—just a little bit of attention will Make the Wheels Great Again. They were painted flat black when I bought the car and the paint is starting to chip in some places; I was going to plastidip them or repaint them for this sale but prefer not to spend the time and I figured the buyer could do what they please for color. The tire shop put clip-on wheel weights on the outside edge of the wheels, and one wheel has a bend on the very outside edge of the lip but it's in a location which makes it purely cosmetic—it still rolls perfectly and holds air-- and when painted, it's not noticeable.

I'm selling because I bought a new set of wheels and tires and will therefore be using different winter rollers. These wheels require stock lug nuts and I will provide the ones I have but I don’t have a full set of 20.

Old 03-14-2016   #2
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart
Re: FS: Evo 8/9 MR BBS w/ tires

I fucking need these. PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote