MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2012   #1
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Left Over Parts

Hey style i have a few left over misc parts that could maybe do someone some good. This is kind of a name your own price deal...im just looking fair low ball offers ha! That would be appreciated since most of this stuff is just taking up space.

-1G, 2G and Evo 3 O2 Housings SOLD! (30BUX)

-14B Turbo with some shaft play with manifold (stocker unported)

-2 Sets of 3 Inch Turbo Back Exhaust Systems (Both Custom) One Comes With a 2.5inch downpipe into 3 inch. The other Is 2.5 for the first feet then 3 inch all the way single piece exhaust...i cut it in half for storage would need to be welded in the middle

- 280 BC Camms (found my long lost Big boy camms...dont havr a build head for tjem you might so buy them...

-Long 2G Throttle Body inlet un hacked

-Short Style 2 Throttle Body Inlet un hacked

-L7 10 Inch Kicker Sub with small amp can separate

-No name brand 10 inch speaker in box (makes a great foot stool...)

-3 Eprom ECU's

-14Inch radiator fan pretty much brand new ran a few times....cant fit both 12 and 14 inch fan therefore selling 14inch fan. SOLD (20BUX)

-Evo 8 Oil cooler with 3.5feet of ss lines and i believe -6 or 10 fittings its two sizes bigger then a 6 i forgot its pretty big though. Got fittings for both ends regular size banjo bolts for the DSM OFH and fittings for the Evo Cooler (recommend flushing it before use just to be save) Lines could be sold separate with the fittings. I was thinking of maybe getting them welded onto my valve cover. Multiple usage for the set up.

I can send pictures of specific items if need be as well but yeah name your own fair price....

Thanks,

Last edited by Alpha D; 07-19-2012 at 10:10 AM..
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote