MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 04-26-2005   #1
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
What have your pets done to piss you off?

Just curious what kind of pets our members have and if any of them have done anything really fucking funny or really fucking mean.

Most know I have a fat cat but to me he doesn't really do much to piss me off. Unless he sleeping right above my head at night and farts. That can be a rude awakening like no other. I will let Jana tell what the cat has done to piss her off. LOL
Old 04-26-2005   #2
TheBlizzard

Drives: Too Many
Send a message via AIM to TheBlizzard Send a message via MSN to TheBlizzard
Re: What have your pets done to piss you off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMStyle
I will let Jana tell what the cat has done to piss her off. LOL
Thats easy. She gets pissed because the cat gets more pussy than she does.

CRAIG
TheBlizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #3
SuperSleeper

Drives: 2012 Audi S4
Send a message via AIM to SuperSleeper

My cat and I mutually hate each other. One morning she had the guts to wander into my room as I was sleeping, and sit on my bed right next to my face. As soon as I opened my eyes, she hissed at me. The combination of waking up to that face and her bad cat breath pissed me off pretty good.
SuperSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #4
SuperSleeper

Drives: 2012 Audi S4
Send a message via AIM to SuperSleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAIG
Thats easy. She gets pissed because the cat gets more pussy than she does.

CRAIG
That and Allan spends more "special time" with it than he does her.
SuperSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #5
TsiEagleTalon92

Drives: 2022 Hyundai Palisade

Do any of your cats puke constantly? Mine on a good week go do it 5 times or 3 times in a day..
TsiEagleTalon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #6
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

My cat insists on biting my feed and constantly running between my legs while I'm walking.
Kracka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #7
Jana
Mazda Bitch

Sunday I went to do laundry. So I'm sorting everything out, and at the very bottom is a white tank top I had on last Sunday....and it's waded up and smells funny. I'm thinking...did I puke in my tank top?? I don't remember having that much to drink....

And I open it up more....and it's fucking cat shit. My god damn cat shit in my shirt and then tried to "cover" it up. Needless to say the cat is on it's last leg with me.
Jana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #8
scheides
flips McGee

A lot of you guys have met my little beagle, Turbo. He's awesome! He will cuddle next to me when I'm watching TV or working on my laptop, and when I work on my car in the garage, he will stroll around the back yard for a while, then finally curl up in a ball next to the open garage door. The only thing he does that really pisses me off is wake me up early. I wake up around 6:30 every day for work, but not on weekends. Turbo knows the weekday schedule, and will often wake up, run around the room, jump on the bed, and finally stand on my chest/back until I wake up & take him out. I swear at him every time!

On the flip side, that's the best part of having pets, you can call them awful names, and as long as you're nice about it, they really don't mind.

Also, next time I dyno my car, Turbo is coming with. with him in the car, I can instantly convert my gsx into a twin turbo! Also works well for n/a cars.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #9
1slowdsm
Now 1 second.....slower!

Drives: 1993 Talon AWD
Send a message via MSN to 1slowdsm

^^hahaha. Beagles are awesome. My cousin always wanted one, then he finally got a dog (different, but almost the same). And he couldnt take care of it, so they gave it away. It was funny how he was all hyped up about getting a dog and didnt even last 2 days.

My sister's got a ShitzuPoodle named "Mitzu (meetzu)"..weird eh? But yeah, she isnt well potty trained so she still pisses and shits over the house every once in a while and it just smells. Then she barks at guests and doesnt stop AT ALL, so we have to throw her in my sister's room upstairs. She also likes to jump at our feet when we get home...gets really annoying. I wanted a smarter dog.... .

Last edited by 1slowdsm; 04-26-2005 at 12:10 PM..
1slowdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #10
Steeltwo
CompUSA Whore

Drives: 07 Civic Si, 06 IS 350 and I own a dsm
Send a message via ICQ to Steeltwo

bites my balls if my hands are in my pockets.

sure I trained him to do that to people. Alot of people will see a 100lbs dog come walking up, get kinda scared and put their hands in the pockets.

well I trained him to bit peoples crotches when they do that.
Steeltwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #11
92.5Talon

My dog chewed the shit out of my haynes manual, it wouldent of pissed me off so bad if it wasnt brand new.
92.5Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #12
LightningGSX
Hellbound

Here's my little pain in the ass.His name is "Heineken", but we've nicknamed him "Jaws".I could write a large book with all the things this dog does to piss me off.He's destroyed every remote control in the house.He's chewed up a $400 digital camera, many rented DVDs, floor tiles, wood trim, expensive books, etc.He's chewed out the zippers on nearly every jacket or other piece of clothing in my house.Looking around my house, you won't find very many things he hasn't chewed on.He will decide he wants to play in the middle of the night, and he'll stand 4 inches from your face and bark and whine at the top of his lungs until you wake up and play with him.Seriously, anything you can think of that would piss you off, this dog has done it many times.It our fault though, my GF and I let him get away with everything.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heiny.JPG (39.9 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by LightningGSX; 04-26-2005 at 01:32 PM..
LightningGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #13
LightningGSX
Hellbound

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the $400 Microchip IDE disk he destroyed before I even got to load it on my computer
Old 04-26-2005   #14
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

^^ LOL
As some of you may know my dog, Mojo. He Likes to run, If im say having a party, and someone opens a door to the outside, whether it be in my backyard or in my house, Mojo will Bolt for the fresh air and not pay attention to you when your calling him back, Hes potty trained but that about it for the training, he pretty much doesnt pay attention unless he wants to. but at least hes happy. LOL
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #15
2003eclipse
Slower than a rusty Honda

That picture of hineiken is old he was about 75 pounds now, from all those double cheese burgers.

I have a sheltienamed Jake. He cool as hell. We have an electrical poll in the back yard that has and hour glass shape about 3 feet off the ground from Jake running at it and chewing on the poll. It may fall down in a year or so if Jake keaps it up. Only thing that bothers me is he never gets tired he will never stop playing hes 4 years old, oh and hes afraid of the dark.
Old 04-26-2005   #16
scheides
flips McGee

Ah, I depicted Turbo as an angel earlier. The more I'm reading here, the more crap I'm remembering. I bought a 512Mb stick of ddr ram and a new mouse for some workstations at work. I came home the next day & found the stick of memory unwrapped and lying in his bed, and the mouse had been completely dismembered. I was ffing pissed about the memory, because I was supposed to get reimbursed for them both. Mice are cheap. Well, I ...uh, might have taken that chip into work & installed it in someone's G4. No problems yet!

Also, I came home a while back & decided to install the 650cc injectors I had recently bought. I had set my laptop bag, jacket, and sunglasses on a box outside the garage door, and after a few minutes of working, the box fell over with all the weight on top of it & the wind. I swore, as my laptop had fallen about 4 feet onto the sidewalk, but it was fine. I put all of my stuff inside & came back out & kept working. About 20 minutes later, injectors installed, I am buttoning everything up & am about to shut the hood when I look outside & see this nice pair of sunglasses all chewed up on the sidewalk. DAMN! I must have not picked them up, and Turbo got them...well, it's my fault, I left them lying there. I was pissed.

So, I buy a new pair of sunglasses. I've had them for about two weeks, and I come in from cleaning up the garage on sunday to find them lying on the sidewalk. WTF? How did these get here? Turbo snatched them from the kitchen table, the little bastard! There's tooth marks in the plastic padding part to prove it, and I'm pissed, my dog likes to eat sunglasses! Bah!
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #17
howslowcanyougo
Older than Dirt...

Drives: IX EVO MR/SE

We have a PAIR of 2 year old Doberman Females. There are very sweet and smart dogs. Mostly what they'll do to be a pain, is chew up some wire or rocks, <YES THEY CHEW ROCKS>, and then come into our house and barf it up all over it. <It's really fun to force my 17 year old son to pick up the giant barf pile!>........

It's even better when they get worms, looks just like living spaghetti LOL!
Old 04-26-2005   #18
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Howie, that's nasty! Hilarious, but nasty!
Old 04-26-2005   #19
Jakey
Asshat King

Send a message via MSN to Jakey

Well where should I start.....

Our somewhat indoor cat Mert (she lives in our utility room) loves to piss on the rugs and randomly puke all over. If she goes outside she always gets in fights because she can't get along with any other cat on our place.

Our dog, Max, has gotten a lot better than he used to be. He is a blue heeler / red heeler cross. For about the first 4 years we had him, he would chew anything he could find, including tin cans until his mouth would start bleeding from chewing so much. He's not much of a fan of strangers either, as Jacek can definitely vouch for. He loves to nicely grab people's heels when they come to my house just as a friendly gesture. Then there is his love of chasing my horses, which is actually quite entertaining because they chase him back just as much.

Then there's our outdoor cat herd, yes herd. I think we have about 20 outdoor cats that love to shit all over our yard, claw up the railing on our deck, eat the dog food instead of their food, shit in our landscaping, and shit anywhere else they can possibly find. The good thing about them is that we haven't seen a mouse around our house for years. Granted we go through about 20 pounds of cat food a week (the dog likes to eat some of it too.)

Plus there's our horses. Of course they're horses, just like cats and dogs, eat, sleep, and shit. They think they need to have feed all the time even though they have 75 acres worth of grass for the 7 of them.

Proud to be a Cyclone

Check it out: Racers Against Street Racing
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #20
2003eclipse
Slower than a rusty Honda

There is like 5 things I f'ing hate.
1. The sound of a Fox Body 5.0 mustang with flowmasters.
2. Most of the people that drive Fox Body 5.0 mustang's with flowmasters.
3. HORSES
4. Cats
5. Cat Puking all over where ever they please.