MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 06-09-2006   #1
chengsta

Drives: '93 mirage es - evoIII
I've been jacked! :(

To put things short so I dont go rambling on and on because I'm pretty pissed right now. But I wake up this morning to find out someone STOLE my exhaust from my '99 Spyder and from my brother's '90 Civic hatch & his '91 prelude 4WS. NOTHING else was taken from the 3 cars except the mufflers. Instead of stealing the whole 3in TSUDO N1 EXTRME cat-back I had they only took it off from the axle back. Correct me If I'm worng but I was like HOW DUMB can they be, the piping on it is 3in so that'll never bolt up to a factory Eclipse exhaust system.

Now I'm stuck driving around town w/o a muffler unless I can find a place that sells an N1 style axle back exhaust to bolt onto my TSUDO system or else I just might just have to buy another 3in TSUDO EXTREME N1 cat-back system ($260) which I really dont want to do *cry*. I Just hope in the mean time I dont get pulled over by the cops :S.

Well now I get the joy of going to work with this going through my head. Sorry if this isn't like a big deal to you but I just needed to release some anger.

I can tell you this though, If I ever find out who took my exhaust they will REGRET it ^_^

Last edited by chengsta; 06-09-2006 at 11:30 AM..
chengsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #2
scheides
flips McGee

Re: I've been jacked! :(

Man, that is teh ghey. What is wrong with people?
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #3
longemoco

i bet is pretty loud, lol i drove my saturn withouth a mufler for over a month and it was geting anoying.
longemoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #4
blageo23
AWD4G64

Send a message via AIM to blageo23

Sorry to hear that man!!! Some kid on MNSC just almost caught a few asians stealing stuff out of his car. And also my friend got his car stolen and it might be totaled because of it. People better watch there stuff cuz there is alot of people out there jackin shit. It pisses me off!
blageo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #5
1slowdsm
Now 1 second.....slower!

Drives: 1993 Talon AWD
Send a message via MSN to 1slowdsm

Oh man. Sorry to hear about that. There are some strange stupid people around us. If someone tried breaking into my car and I see them they'd be covered in lots of paint! I dont wanna kill them, so no guns for me but paintball markers sure hurt in the face with no mask on and the velocity maxed out and close range...oh man, they better hope they can outrun a soccer player . And I would hope to get one of them in the eye .
1slowdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #6
NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE
ROFLCOPTER!!!

Drives: 2005 Civic LX MANAUL!!!
Send a message via AIM to NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE Send a message via Yahoo to NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE

I don't think I have EVER heard of someone stealing fucking mufflers or exhausts from cars. That's just plain ol' retarded to the max. Sorry to hear. Now, you must find them and kill them.

Need computer help? PM me if you need repair/virus problems/system building/etc, virtually anything.

"...when u lube up the pistons ur supposed to get higher compression then when they are dry..."
NOT THE BLUE LAMPSHADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #7
carltalon

Drives: 98 Eclipse GSX Auto
Send a message via AIM to carltalon Send a message via Yahoo to carltalon

Thats pretty F-ing gay. I'd just buy an N1 style muffler off of ebay and have Jet or another local shop fix you up. The theavery is getting pretty bad around here. I guess I better get my garage cleaned up so I can park inside.
Old 06-09-2006   #8
Black97civic
35mpg

Become the 16-Bit Wizard Champion!
Send a message via AIM to Black97civic

I have heard of someone stealing an HKS carbon fiber N1 style muffler, but never a plain looking N1 before.

Well, I guess just be glad they didn't nab anything else. Also, as far as replacement goes, you could probably have someone weld something up for cheaper than $250.
Black97civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #9
chengsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by carltalon
Thats pretty F-ing gay. I'd just buy an N1 style muffler off of ebay and have Jet or another local shop fix you up. T.
I would do just that except the drive to MN will be to long to just get that done being I live in WI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue89Quest
Well, I guess just be glad they didn't nab anything else. Also, as far as replacement goes, you could probably have someone weld something up for cheaper than $250 T.
I know a few places in my area but I dont like the weld quality they do. Not the best. Thing is they went straight for the mufflers for some reason because my brother's '90 civic hatch was unlock along with my '91 laser(winter beater) which was parked next to it and nothing was taken. I had a pioneer deck in the laser and my brother had a few items as well in the hatch.

I know I won't get my exhaust back but I hope I find out who did it cause they will think twice before messing with me again . Hope they come back though because my friend the baseball bat will be waiting for them ^_^.
Old 06-09-2006   #10
SLOW_V

That sucks!

Last edited by SLOW_V; 06-09-2006 at 10:40 PM..
SLOW_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006   #11
Thor06
11 Seconds to Freedom

Send a message via AIM to Thor06

My security system: a lawn chair and a shotgun. I would be soo pissed if someone ripped some of my stuff off. I generally not aggressive enough to hurt anyone, my blood would boil especially if they were fucking with my Talon. I am going to U of M for school this winter and I think I am going to leave my cars up here in Bemidji. Parking is a bitch and a half at the U and even if I am one of the lucky ones to get a parking ticket, it costs something rediculous like $300 a semester or something. I think I am going down with my bike, running shoes, and a bus pass. If I were to get a car down there, it would get parked in a storage unit or something and used solely for getting home.
Old 06-09-2006   #12
chengsta

Still a little mad but nothing I can do about it now but find a replacement muffler :\ before the cops get me for not having one at all ^_^
Old 06-10-2006   #13
Shane55113
Now 20% less Racist

Send a message via AIM to Shane55113

Quote:
Originally Posted by blageo23
...And also my friend got his car stolen and it might be totaled because of it...
Is that mike's Si? I talked to him not to long ago.
Old 06-10-2006   #14
Shane55113
Now 20% less Racist

Send a message via AIM to Shane55113

My security system can be heard for blocks and it'll go off if a bird craps on it, not to mention it has an immobilizer feature.