MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 08-14-2005   #1
Black97civic
35mpg

Become the 16-Bit Wizard Champion!
Send a message via AIM to Black97civic
Anyone here down at porky's last night??

I was wondering if any of you guys saw or heard the "high speed chase" that started and ended at porkys last night sometime around 11:30 or midnight.

Anyway, some 40-ish year old dude was cruising in his mustang, early 90's style, red convertible with white 5 spoke wheels (possibly a cobra??) with his wife and 2 kids in his car. He decides to do a burnout out of porks, but he didn't see the cop making a u-turn at the end of the concrete island about 100 feet away. Anyway, the cop fires up the cherries and the dude decides to run.

He took off and made a right at the first stop light to the east of porkys (fairview??) and went south, and then took another hard right, and dipped through the neighborhood behind porkys where everyone parks.

You could see the police lightbars lighting up the area because now there were 2 cops on his tail.

Finally he comes to the entrance of porkys, locks up the brakes and damn near misses the turn, then guns it in as fast as he could, nearly hitting the crowd that was standing there talking about the start of the high speed chase.

He makes it to the back wooden fence when a cop came in the enterance and the exit and blocked him off. They cuffed him while he was up against the wooden fence and took him away in a squad car.

A flatbed tow truck came about half an hour later, and his car is probably in impound today, and he is probably in jail.

Anyway, I ask if anyone here was there last night because the cops did pull a cooler out of the car, and there was talk of people seeing him drinking while he was there, so I was wondering if anybody knows this dude, and if they know the exact details of what happened.

It seems stupid to run from the cops for an exhibition driving ticket, so I think he might have had another reason to run, but that is purely speculation, and not based on anything I know for a fact.

Cliff Notes: Dude in mustang runs from cops with his wife and kids in the car. Cops chase him from porkys, around the block back to porkys. Dude got arrested, car got impounded.
Black97civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005   #2
laserjpb

Send a message via AIM to laserjpb
Re: Anyone here down at porky's last night??

I was there for a bit last night, but don't have any inside info. Am wondering the same. (And with his wife and kids in it? Wtf?... also, goes around the block and doubles back...geez)
Old 08-14-2005   #3
MustGoFaster

Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion!
Drives: A big dirty V8
Send a message via ICQ to MustGoFaster Send a message via AIM to MustGoFaster Send a message via Yahoo to MustGoFaster Send a message via Skype™ to MustGoFaster

You know as much as I. I couldn't see it but a guy did say they took a bottle out of the car.
MustGoFaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005   #4
2003eclipse
Slower than a rusty Honda

HAHA that guy is an idiot he is the guy that almost got his ass beat by JR if anyone knows JR hes huge and would have eaten that dude for lunch. He's not smart he talked shit about JR and runs from the cops with kids in car. He must have gone to Harvard.
Old 08-14-2005   #5
GSXMatt
You can't buy my Evo.

Drives: 03Evo,11Altima
Send a message via AIM to GSXMatt

Dude usually you post the Cliff Notes at the top.
GSXMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005   #6
FattyBoomBatty
Banned

Drives: Conquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXMatt
Dude usually you post the Cliff Notes at the top.
HAHA

you are an internet n00b. cliff notes ALWAYS at the bottom. read some nasioc.
FattyBoomBatty is offline   Reply With Quote