MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 01-30-2007   #1
mdost03

Sonic Champion!
Drives: VA STI
FS: 4G63 Tubular Turbo Manifold and Tial Wastegate

OK, I had another ad up, but it got deleted so my cousin has given me these items and they are under my possession and I have no need for them so I am selling them. I have them listed under a couple other websites so I will try to answer as many pm's as I can.

XS Power 4G63 Tubular Turbo Manifold:

Made to bolt up to the 4G63 exhaust pattern. Brand new, never used or bolted up to a car. Turbo flange is for a T3 or T3/T4 turbo. All bolts and gaskets are included except the turbo to manifold gasket. It is flanged for a 38 mm external wastegate also. Asking $150 obo.

Authentic Tial 38 mm Wastegate with 1 Bar spring.

Basically brand new, was bolted up for about 20-30 min to test out. Held boost perfect at 14 psi. It is polished aluminum and includes all brand new hardware and gaskets to bolt it up. Asking $185 obo. Will post up pics if someone wants to see the condition it's in, but it's basically brand new.

If items are to be shipped, I will need the address and I will figure out the shipping costs. If around the metro area, possibly be able to meet up if the schedule lets me.

These WERE my cousin's for his GST, but he is selling his car and it already has a different tubular manifold and EVO 3 16g turbo with internal wastegate so these were never needed. He gave them to me because he has no use for them and I have no use for them either so I am selling them. If you have any questions, pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible as I check this website pretty much daily. Thanks for the space!
mdost03 is offline   Reply With Quote