MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2008   #1
hareboy1979

Want to trade my 96 Grand am for a 4 door car

Want to trade my 96 grand am for a 4 door car or suv ive been having some troubles with getting my daughter in and out of her car seat with my 2 door so im ready for a 4 door.

The grand am is a great car its 2 door black and in very decent shape.
Its also a 5 speed so its pretty peppy and very good on gas.

it doesnt really need any work but ill list the known problems anyway just for the sake of being perfectly honest here

The check engine light is on (knock sensor) it has never affected the way the car runs so i havent bothered with it not to mention since it came on the car has gotten 8-10 mpg better

rear brake drums are worn and rear shoes at about 25 percent

Ive owned this car since november and put 19,000 miles on it a few trips to cincy to see my mom and i usualy rack up 6-700 miles a weekend tooling around picking up and dropping off my kids in 2 different states.

ive kept up on oil changes since ive owned it and havent really had to drop a dime into it other than a new power steering pump, tune up, front brakes other than that its been a perfect car with no problems to speak of.

Its also got one hell of a sound system the cd player plays mp3s and you can control the subs from the deck (good for when the kids are in the car) the subs are 2 older rockford 10's and i forgot who makes the amp but it makes my brothers 2000 watt system sound weak (no idea why)

The car does have allot of miles on it but does not show its age DOES NOT

The car had a new clutch installed 2 weeks before i bought it and a 2300.00 rebuilt motor was installed about 40,000 miles ago i had paper work when i bought the car i dont think i have it anymore

it just turned 250k miles

i have no problem with somone coming over and looking at the car or even taking it to a mechanic it is what it is if you look at the odomiter your going to get scared away. If you drive the car you will like it.

Im lookin for a 4 door of any type i guess just so long as it isnt terrible on gas i drive a ridiculous amount and i need somthing reliable yet affordable

i do have some cash i could shell out too if that helps

[
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 095.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	763.3 KB
ID:	7064  
hareboy1979 is offline   Reply With Quote