Thread: Feeler: Evo IX
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014   #26
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Re: Feeler: Evo IX

I guess asking how much a vehicle went for is the same as asking somebody how much they make as a living...never thought it was that serious ah well..very simple poor conditioned evo's sell as low as 11-13 k well maintained low mileage ones upwards of 19-21 k to drop another engine in costs about 7500 done at the dealer...just put a quick over the counter quote together the other day...bada bing bada boom it most likely sold between 7k-10k ...that tx2k what ever evo sold for insanely cheap who ever bought that made good call. I didnt think this was so serious untill such a firm stance was taken...but im just some guy reading through our forum which seems to becoming more and more sad to visit....as the Joker would say why so serious? Its just a car lol aint no body got time for all that attitude...heck, no bodys been pay banned in a while...looks like either...how about you go ahead and do that ROSE....for people inquiring of a numerical value of a car....

What i wanna know is what potentially caused the crank walk in a evo motor....that one is a little rare even to me any vehicle is prone to that issue but not THE EVO NOOOOOO!

Last edited by Alpha D; 02-19-2014 at 01:28 AM..