View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #234
MATCHBX
Any 2 card caller.

Pinball Smash Up Champion!
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
It does not need to be concrete evidence - fact is a woman was beat up and she did not press charges - only reason I even emtioned this is I get tired of hearing I fucked Brent Rau - it is just not true - end of story.

I was at LSPR last year - awesome in the UPPIE? We had a blast at the "Dog"..... but not sure we will make it this year.

Depending on how the money is that time of season depends on what we will do(We foot the entire rally bill - and since you will not buy from us we may not have the money to participate).

But - we will be in Jamaica for Rally Jamaica in December - I have two other customers running our motors their - and we had a blast last year.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

The 2 reasons I won't buy from you is the negative publicity and I just don't have a car to build up right now. I understand how tough it is to foot the bill for a rally season. It's a shame you aren't closer to MN, we are having a series of C1's for about $150-200 each. The first one is this weekend and you get 40 stage miles and about 17 miles of transit. No hotel or anything. But you are too far away.

If the reviews start coming in steadily that you guys have truly turned around and started working well with your customers, I may start buying from you. But I would rather deal with someone that has a good reputation in the business rather than a shaky one at best.

As far as women getting beat up, I met my now ex-girlfriend right after she got out of an abusive relationship. She was put into the hospital on the last time and pressed charges. If there were no charges pressed, there must be a reason why. While I agree no man should hit a woman, obviously he didn't just sit there and then out of the blue start wailing on her. There must have been something leading up to it.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

It's always the second mouse that gets the cheese....

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Superjealousfragilemisswithsexualneurosis----John Valby
MATCHBX is offline   Reply With Quote