View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008   #122
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.
Re: All Mitsu Cookout -- Sunday, August 24th, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydsm View Post
Where was everyone? Seemed like we were missing a lot of people...
I was busy autocrossing, there were also 3 other Evos there that probably would have been at the cookout otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9guy9 View Post
After driving 100 miles each way on Sat for the dyno/swap meet I lost the desire to spend another 4 hours making the same drive the next day. I liked the idea of the dyno/swap but if possible it would be nice to have it all on the same day next year. Mabey a dyno in the morning and do the cookout in the afternoon for a supper instead of lunch.
I didn't mind the two-day dealio, I couldn't make the cookout so it gave me a chance to hang out with people elsewhere. Had I been attending the cookout I would have gladly opened my doors and let you and another person or two crash on a couch or something.

This was the first year of the whole weekend event, I'm sure Curt will tweak it for next year.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote