View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010   #99
MustGoFaster

Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion!
Drives: A big dirty V8
Send a message via ICQ to MustGoFaster Send a message via AIM to MustGoFaster Send a message via Yahoo to MustGoFaster Send a message via Skype™ to MustGoFaster
Re: Project:No replacment for displacment.

Successes! This car has turned out to be everything I ever wanted my Stealth to be! Ok, maybe a little slow in a straight line but friggen fast on an AX course. I placed 25 of 62 at SCCA Solo Nationals, Super Stock class, C5Z/C6Z/Elise/997GT3/Viper are to top cars. I also won my class in all three of the last local Autocrosses. Keep in mind I'm running XP since I couldn't get season points in any other class. I would have liked to have made it out on the cruse, but I had a great opportunity to avenge the death of my Stealth / Project AX Domination.

I also got John (Pushit2.0) out for his very first AX. With only 6 runs EVER John would have been booted from Novice (formerly know as SI), and beat the next closest person by almost a 1/2 second. Great showing John, you have driving skills, and not just for going straight! He was running XP with me though, and thus will have to get the boot next time!

Last edited by MustGoFaster; 10-17-2010 at 09:22 PM..
MustGoFaster is offline   Reply With Quote