View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #291
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Very nice Jay! The rest of you SBR boys can take note. Didn't I say this same exact thing in a thread farther up?

Unfortunately the rest of the guys have probably already spoiled most of the relationships here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR GM View Post
Holy Posts Batman!

I've been hearing some talk around the office about this thread and I've just now had a chance to look at this (been servicing my web customers all day ).

If you guys have ever purchased from my site, I thank you. If something screwed up, I honestly apologize...it was not anything personal and I am sorry. If you have not, please check out our new site and offer any suggestions you may have. I love making it better and try to be perfect because I personally handle EVERY order!

I feel really bad if anyone was done wrong, I don't know the stories and changing the past is something that all of us wish we could do. Now Mike and I have done a lot of work building our new team and wow some of these guys are good. BUT! if you simply do not want to call in and give us a shot, try the new site out.

Here's the deal, anyone that is a member here will get 5% off ANYTHING on the site with coupon code: MitsuStyle
All I ask is that you put your username in the comments field.

If you have any site suggestions, please P/M them to me or email me at jmc@slowboyracing.com. I run on Rockstar and hate sleep so I will honestly try to fix any issues you may have with it.

Jay

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote