Thread: House Projects
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014   #874
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
Re: House Projects

So we finally have most the details squared away enough to start. Found a contract we like. Plan is to start next week on construction, and be done before Super Bowl.

Just picked up 6 of these sconces for the walls in there, pretty sweet looking we thought.

Jet sorry I've gotten your texts but haven't wanted to buy anything until I was for sure we were ready to go. So now that we are, let me know if you notice a deal on that projector. I do kinda like the 1075 too so let me know if you notice a deal on those too. The short throw on to 1080 is interesting too if we wanted to play Wii or something, less risk of blocking the image. Not sure if I really need that though for the added cost.

Stereo, I've decided I want better speakers. I already have a sub Im happy with, so mainly looking for a 5.0 speaker setup. Kinda like the projector, we are looking for a bang for the buck setup. I had a line on a sweet Klipche setup for a great deal but that fell through. I really don't need that though, looking for decent sound with a decent cost, not uber cheap and not BarFly style either. Any recommendations there? Here is one brand that Im finding a lot of reviews online for being good but inexpensive. They sell 3 different grades, this one is the mid grade.
http://www.cnet.com/products/fluance-sx-htb/

Also heard good stuff about this Pioneer line as well being good bang for the buck
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...eater+Speakers
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test

Last edited by Halon; 12-15-2014 at 11:42 PM..
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote