View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014   #8
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Brad's New Bike - '12 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by A//// Guy View Post
Wow you took a really indirect route all around! Still have no idea how your butt didnt fall off on that trip, that would drive me crazy doing a road trip like that in a car let alone that bike! How did you not stop to drink or eat or pee for that 13 hour sprint home?

Very cool!
Thanks!! I tried to take as many back roads as possible and twisty roads so I didn't get bored so the route looks a little out of the way lol. The nice thing about the bike was if you butt started getting sore you could hang your butt off one side and let a hamstring get sore, then swap to the other leg and by that time the butt was good to go for a while again. I stopped and got a power aid a few times on the way home and I think I had two snickers bars on the 13 hr ride home. By the time I got close I just wanted to get home!

Was able to get the Riflemans's throttle insert installed on Friday night as well as the PMR tether kill switch. The throttle insert makes it like a quick turn throttle, but for only $25 and only took about 15 minutes to install because I'm a little slow sometimes. Very easy mod and worth the $25. I also had the PMR switch around from the r1 so that was a free mod. Need one of these to run 9.99 or faster, and I hope it can break into the 9s first time out.

Swing arm should be here tomorrow Then hopefully chain, sprockets, chain guard and lowering link will be here mid this week. I'll order Brock's clutch mod and stiffer clutch springs, drag radial and trailer restraint pins tomorrow. Didn't take me long to spend my paycheck this week

Hopefully get some more pictures of it stretched next weekend
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote