View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005   #52
Tauni
Mazda-ing

Drives: 2013 Mazdaspeed3
Re: DSM people- sightings???

I saw a red 2g Elsipse GS on my way to school the other day on 55 in Eagan/Inver Grove. Two guys, the passenger was blonde. They were coming down 55 and I was turning off Yankee Doodle onto 55 but I had to wait before I could turn so it took a little bit of work for the Glorified to catch up. They just stared and wouldn't play, so I was a little but disappointed. It was really nice, very clean, no exhaust, just wondering if it was anyone on here.

Also, [GSX]Matt, have you seen that really nice black and grey 1g at school? Its in AMAZING condition for a 1g. It sounded stock when I drove past it, but like I said, I was driving so who knows. Anyways, nice 1g TSi.. Looked pretty sweet!

Aaaand Last sighting.. The other day I was at work and a black 2g parked next to me. I was working so I didn't get to look at it but I noticed the paint was in REALLY shitty condition. Then a few days later I was pulling out of my work onto Yankee Doodle and guess who I see? So I pull out ahead of it and wait for it to catch up. WOW. I've never seen a 2g in such condition. The paint was faded and peeling all over the car. I wanted to cry. Nice guy though. Him and a lady. Nice people, Not so nice car. No offence if its yours!
Tauni is offline   Reply With Quote