Thread: Teh Dizzevo
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009   #13
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.
Re: My Evo

Thanks everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty1638 View Post
I LOVE those wheels..I am trying to get David into a set, 18's variation, in black, for his silver evo..I think it would look great...
I wanted the black ones too, but I got these for $216 a piece off www.1010tires.com and the black ones are around $280 a piece. I'll just paint them myself if it comes down to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constant_Project21 View Post
Sounds like a fun little ride, digg the tire/rim combo. Ill take those Tarmac's off your hands real cheap
The Rotas will be sold when I get the new wheels on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123abc View Post
Nice! Those are my dream wheels, but in the 17X9 varient. What class were you in before? Where do you think you'll end up after these mods?
I was in BSP before, running against cars like M3, 350Z, STi, S2000. The cams alone will move me into SM. It opens the door for things like turbo upgrades and aero mods such as modifying body panels and spoilers.

I hope to have the wheels mounted next week as there is an autocross on July 5th I want to attend.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote