Z51 performance package
7-speed manual
Arctic White exterior
Jet Black leather w/gray stitching
Black Z51 19"/20" wheels
Navigation
Performance Exhaust
Magnetic Ride Control

I custom ordered the car through Whitmoyer Chevrolet in Pennsylvania on 1/28/14 since none of the DFW dealerships had any remaining allocations for 2014 models (they couldn't even guarantee me delivery of a 2015 model during this calendar year) and took Courtesy Delivery through Huffines Chevrolet in Lewisville, TX. Courtesy Delivery is a program Chevy has that allows one dealership to order the car then have the factory ship it direct to another dealership. I took delivery of the car yesterday, 4/10/14, with 3 miles on the odometer! After putting in a few gallons of gas I drove it straight home and got a coat of wax on it. I plan to take a mini-roadtrip this weekend to the only Old Chicago in Texas, Killeen, TX, to complete the engine break-in. Until 500 miles the rev-limiter is set at 4,500 RPM with restricted usage of the throttle.

So far my impressions are simply amazing though; all the reviews and articles did not lie! The torque and response of the engine is a whole new world to me.

On to the pictures...

Last edited by Kracka; 04-11-2014 at 09:15 AM..
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote