View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010   #73
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Big Brown's Automagic - The last episode in my DSM story.

SO I was out there yesterday and as usual it was full of fun.

T-case: I got one wrong seal from store, I also for sure pushed one in too far but it might work and the other I think went in too far but its thinner than the original. Cleaned it up, its all shiny.

Oil pan: cleaning teh pan and block by hand with a razor blade sucks, I need to get my air tool setup going. I also need one of those 90* air grinder things.

Wiring: Brittle as fuck, found out that the wire for my coolant temp sensor was broken, put in a new sensor anyway since I had it.
Was re-installing wiring and the single wire sensor connector snapped clean off that the sensor, so I have shitty wire connectors yay!

Can't find my 2 oil return line gaskets that must be put away safe as hell somewhere.

Installed '90 OFH, found a banjo bolt and gaskets in my drawer of bolts but I still need one.

Need to pick up my axle seal from MAP today, should get that done and car full of fluids to drive again.

If everyone follows thru with their purchases I should be able to get some injectors and maybe go E85 sooner than later.
Also I found a box with a oil filter and 2 fuel filters!!

That is all, hopefully I'll be back later with some good news and maybe I can finally install my boost gauge.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote