View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010   #65
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Big Brown's Automagic - The last episode in my DSM story.

Thanks dude.
Drove it a couple of miles to my cousins place, no problems but that coolant temp. sensor makes cold starts a PITA.

Here is the stock fuel pump:

Here is some old gas about 7+ yrs old:

So I took a look under the car after I worked on the ranger a little bit and I found that have some mysterious leak from above the T-case and its rust colored, not sure what to think about that since the coolant is clean.
Transmission appears to be leaking also from the pass. side axle it has a weird plate their that got pryed on so I think that F'd it.

Next steps are to switch to a air-cooled oil filter housing and cooler setup. I have a complete stock setup to put on the car at which time I will replace the OFH gasket and that should solve that leak.

The turbo return line gasket leaks and I know I have one around so I will replace that at the same time.

I'm getting burned out on working on it, I really want to get to some sweet stuff. Hopefully this weekend I will have my boost gauge and stereo in, so that will hopefully feel a lot better, I might throw in my speakers I have too.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote