View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #256
Mark Leasure

Re: Mark's 1G Winter Projects

I’m ready for a great weekend at Cedar Falls this coming weekend. Who is else coming down?

I’m more ready for this event then what I was for the muscle car shootout last month. I took more weight out of the car, it should be flirting with 2500lbs without me in it! I ran a 9.40 with it weighing 2870, I think? Now it will be around 2700 with me in it? I’m super excited to get a higher MPH, my goal is to hit 160MPH at the traps. I also added a little timing on my tune too! It’s uncontrollable on the streets when it colder, I hope the house of hook holds up to its legacy! I adjusted my clutch, if you saw the video in my car when I race the finals at MAP’s event and my gauges popped out of my dash, due to my clutch engagement being too high on the pedal. I adjusted the height and ripped a launch out on the street and holy shit its ready to go!

The weather forcast this weekend worries me a little, I hope rain doesn’t destroy my weekend. I’m ready to go! Oh and Shep sent me an upgraded T-case to test!
Fastest: 92 Talon AWD – 8.14 @ 171 MPH
www.maperformance.com
Mark Leasure is offline   Reply With Quote