View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014   #33
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Brad's New Bike - '12 ZX10R

Finished putting the bike back together Friday and took it for a spin on Saturday.

Installed Power Commander's auto tune which you set a desired target a/f ratio and the piggy back tries to shoot for the targeted ratio while riding and then offers suggested changes to the map when you come back from the ride and download the trims. Seems to work pretty slick and bike feels a bit faster after the tune. Also trying out 87 octane on it and all seems well.

Also installed Driven Bar Ends and a GB Racing Alternator Cover.

When I hooked up nitrous to the air shifter off the bike to check for leaks on Friday nothing leaked. Filled my 2.5 lb bottle yesterday and went to go try and it out and it leaks from the solenoid A couple test hits sealed up the solenoid and was able to get it to work a few times on real easy 4-5 and 5-6 shifts on the highway. Tried again on the way back from a cruise and leaked really bad and wasn't able to shift the bike. Going to pick up a new solenoid during lunch and put it on and hopefully that's my only issue.

After that only things left to do to the bike before proving grounds is to have Paul swap on my drag radial and put on the rear brake. Would like to get my trailer rigged up to use my trailer stand setup but thats kind of a luxury if I don't have the time.

Fingers crossed for going fast next weekend!
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote