View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011   #1
v8klla

Send a message via ICQ to v8klla Send a message via AIM to v8klla
MAP's 2008 Evolution X GSR Build Thread aka Project GGX

Quick Jump / Thread Navigation:

MAP 3.5" Short Ram Intake / Dyno Results

MAP Turbo-Back Exhaust / Full System Upgrades / Manual Boost Controller / Dyno Results

407whp / Stock Turbo with Fuel Pump Rewire

*NEW* 603whp / 503wtq / Full Spool ~3300

Well, we've been selling Evo X products for a while now (we actually make several of own in house) and previously had to rely on our local MN Evo X owners for any product development or testing. As our plans for the platform have expanded significantly we decided to bite the bullet and pick one up for ourselves.

I found this beauty at a dealership in Madison, WI (about 250 miles from our shop) and simply couldn't ignore the fact that the previous owner only managed to put 13,9XX miles on it in over two years! The body is pristine and the only flaw I could really find was some curb rash, but the stock wheels will be coming off soon anyways

We've got big plans for this project, which is also my daily driver, but I can't spill the beans just yet. This thread will document the entire build process including installation guides, tech articles, and dyno results. Below is what we're working with as a baseline on 91 octane, it's hard to tell but this thing is super rich, a tune alone should yield substantial gains. Your comments and/or suggestions for the project would be greatly appreciated

E: chris@maperformance.com

We want your business! Please contact me directly for a quote or stop by the facility for a quick tour!

Last edited by v8klla; 11-12-2012 at 06:39 PM..
v8klla is offline   Reply With Quote