View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011   #1
89_Colt_GT

Drives: Swifty Crazy
$200 -- Epson 3-LCD projector with RCA dvd player

Who: Erik cell #651-274-6019
What: Epson 3-lcd projector (VGA,component/composite) and an RCA dvd player with an HDMI out (projector does not have HDMI)
why: Truck got impounded
where: white bear lake
how much? $200 firm. I'm losing about $240 on the deal. I just need my truck to get back and forth to work.

PRICE REDUCED $100 dollars, I need $200 to get my truck out. $200 FIRM!! have a Epson 3-LCD projector. this thing is amazing, I hate to see it leave but my truck was impounded and I need to get it out. Comes with remote. has S-video, VGA and component and composite inputs. Bulb has roughly 720 hours on it, with a 3000 hour bulb life. will also come with an RCA HDMI dvd player (projector is not HDMI)

here is a picture of a scene from transformers, taken with a cell phone:

Here is an unbiased report on this projector.

http://www.cnet.com.au/epson-dreamio...-239150676.htm

I will not and cannot take trades at this time. I need money to get my truck out. It is hooked up currently so you can see how well it works, I'm using it on a screen 4.5 feet tall and 6 feet long and its amazing.

I'm a motivated seller, let me know if you have any questions, text or e-mail (e-mail goes straight to my phone) I can send pictures of the screen through my cell phone.

thanks everyone!!
89_Colt_GT is offline   Reply With Quote