View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016   #60
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr
Re: Swanny's new ride: 2003 Kawasaki ZX6RR

It has been a while but I've made progress on the bike and myself. I still have roughly 17-30lbs (17 minimum, 30 ultimately) to go in weight loss prior to the season start, I'll probably be close by May and then continue on the journey throughout the season. The bike has made better progress:

Kawasaki OEM velocity stacks (shorter) are installed
Factory Pro ignition advance rotor is in.

Remaining modifications for power:

PowerCommander (ordering in a few weeks) and tune (March hopefully).

Then I haven't decided how much I want to invest in suspension as funds are getting tight. The stock suspension last year wasn't a 100% setback, I may get springs on there and do a quick fork rebuild prior to season start.

I just dropped it off at IMS last night to be in the ZeroGravity booth as part of a display representing local race bikes. Those are the attached pictures, feel free to check it out at IMS this weekend.

Sponsors/Discount providers for this season:
  • Autoworks Collision Center of Rockford, MN (Body work. I highly recommended for your personal car needs)
  • Bel-Ray Oil & Lubricants (Fluids)
  • Axo Racing (Gear - TBA on when I'll order a suit as I am losing weight still and want it to fit properly, I'll have the boots and gloves to start the season)
  • Engine Ice (Coolant Mixture)
  • Ryno Power (Supplements)

and a few others with discounts that don't really pertain to this group on some new potential brake pads (not sure yet, really like my EBC track pads), trailer equipment, and misc other items such as action camera, etc...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	progressive motorcycle show.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	15740   Click image for larger version

Name:	progressive show outside.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	15741