Thread: Project Lex
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010   #153
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
Re: Project Lex

I haven't been around many of these (name brand or no-name) so I can't speak on behalf of that. But playing a movie on here, is definately clearer than I expected. It's not HD or anything, but I'd say close to the clarity of my K-Mart LCD TV in my bedroom. Nothing amazing, but not bad either. I was impressed.

Their customer service has been great. I thought maybe I was gunna be screwed as they are in China. But he answers my emails within a day typically, and is very polite, constantly assuring me he'll leave me with a "satisfied response" about them. Their English is great. You can definitely tell they are not from here, but it's fine really. Here's an excerpt from an email to get you the idea...

Dear Cusotmer,
thank you for your email,
please don't worry, if we confirm this problem, we will give you a satisfied solution,
we doubt this is just the problem of gps antenna, but we will send you the new GPS antenna asap.

Best Regards,
Jessie

Very polite. So it sucks that the GPS isn't working, but they are working with me in a nice and professional manner so I'm not complaining. But this is also why I haven't written up a full review of it yet. Because this is still on going. Once it's working, and I've had it installed for awhile and working, I'll post up a review. If all works out, the Envoy will probably be getting one also.
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote