View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010   #186
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: Dave's Evo X Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
Don't kick yourself, you took a perfectly logical upgrade path. Mebbe you can do bigger cams (GSC?) whenever you end up doing springs

Just save up for the clutch, have some fun with the car this spring/summer! Any plans for drag/autoX/HPDE? I think last summer we discussed some frumrolls, so let's see when we can make that happen.
I am not sure if bigger cams will help or not. The Kelford Stg 2's are supposed to be bigger but I have not seen any charts to back this up. From what I have seen the MX1's i have work just as well. And since power isn't dropping off up top I am guessing my Mx1's will help when I rev it out. Spending more money on cams sounds risky to me unless I see a direct comparison showing better stuff with another cam.

edit: forgot the second part...I am always down for some frumrolls I am sure this will be easy to arrange. Knowing what I made though and the weight disadvantage of the X, its not looking good, lol. I was expecting to of made more power than the BBK and then it would have been interesting. But I never dont do it because i think i won't win, its always fun
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote