Thread: Supa_dupa_man
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011   #2
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Re: Supa_dupa_man

I live in the same town as him...I know him well; now.

I know he has never built any cars besides his flat black Eclipse RS-T. The GT35R Neon he had was rebuilt by a guy I know because Supa screwed it all up (ran it out of oil, etc). Actually, COUNTLESS times said guy had to go to Supa's and fix his car because he didn't do something right while rebuilding it.

On top of that he is crooked and a habitual liar. He owns the website Mitsu-Media. I DO NOT suggest going to that website nor do I suggest registering on it. If you do not agree with one of the mods there, or have a different opinion about something, they will change your password on you so you can no longer use your account. That and they remove your email so you can't get the password they changed it to. Believe me, I know. Supa is one who does it. He only allows people HE likes to be on his website.

As far as the lying goes; he lies about all sorts of stupid little shit. I won't even get into his "601HP Neon w/a stock crank" stories or whatever, lol.

He doesn't even reply to me when I'm trying to be friendly... Sorry you had to deal with him man. I hope grows a pair and mans up and stops acting like a child.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 07-27-2011 at 10:48 AM..
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote