Thread: Who has what
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012   #9
10EVO

Drives: 2008 EVO GSR
Re: Who has what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkul8r View Post
I have a 42 Panasonic Plasma....Had it for almost 2 years now and its been great....I have moved at least three times and its survived my two kids so far. When I bought it, it was the best at the time...1080p, 600hz refresh rate, and all the connections I could ever need. lol. I have never had a problem with an burn in...they supposedly fixed all that with this model. And I will admit I have played MW3 for hours on this tv. lol. And no side effects.

Also..I dont have a full surround sound..But I do have a sound bar. Also Panasonic. For my little living room it sounds great. I cant attest to how long it will last yet as I have only had that for a couple months. But it seems to be holding up just fine.

That is the size TV I am actually looking at getting! And sounds like she really is holding up! Hmmm maybe plasma has improved....

How do you like your sound bar? I have never listened to one.
Installed:18x10.5" Work CR-Ultimate wheels, D2 Racing Coilovers, HKS Hi-Power Catback Exhaust, CPE Gauge Pod, Kenwood Double Din Head Unit, MTX Amp, AEM Oil, Boost, and AFR Digital Gauges, and Electronic Boost Controller
10EVO is offline   Reply With Quote