View Single Post
Old 04-17-2005   #182
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr
Re: Official Joke Thread!

My manager at The Home Depot told me this one:

A young farmer and his wife just got married. There mode of transportation is a mule drawn carriage.

The journey to the farmers homestead is around 25 miles. About 10 miles into the trip, the carriage stops:
Wife: "What happened?"
young farmer: "The mule must have gotten tired, I'll go fix that."
So the farmer hops out of the carriage and proceeds to walk up to the mule, who is sitting on his rump. He squares off with the mule, points his finger at the mule's face and says "Thats one!"
Immediatly the mule stands back up, he goes back to the carriage, and they proceed down the road.

About 5 miles later, the carriage stops again.
Wife: "Hunny!"
Young farmer: "Damm mule, I'll take care of this!"
So once again the farmer hops out, walks up the the mule, and squares with him. Pointing his finger in his the mules's face, "Thats TWO!"
The mule gets up and they proceed down the road.
About a mile later, the carriage stops again.
wife: "This is getting annoying"
The young farmer, without a word, gets out of the carriage, walks to get back and gets something.
As he squares off with the mule, he points his gun and blows the mule's head clean off. "Thats three", he says as he puts the gun down.
Immediatly the wife screams at him. "What are you doing? How are we going to get home now? Why did you do that to the poor mule?"
He calmly walks up to the carriage, hops in, points his finger and says, "Thats one!"