View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010   #66
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr
Re: Project:No replacment for displacment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlizzard View Post
Matt D why are always trying to start drama, Scheides (unless im reading it wrong) was implying that he wouldn't demod for Auto X, and his post was by no means calling Ryan a dumbass or anything. I swear some of you are such whiny dorks, just remember no matter how bad ass you sound on this car forum it will never make up for your getting picked on in high school.

Who gives a crap anyway, its his car to do what he wants with it, you guys are acting like he is going from a 900whp Corvette back to stock, it has very minimal mods on it that will take an hour to remove. The car in stock trim is still sweet either way.
See to me that is stupid. The point of competing and actually spending money it to compete. If you can't be competitive at that level, find a different level you can be competitive in, it makes it much more fun. Plus a stock zo6 > modded evo on the street any day of the week IMHO.

I won't touch on the "sounding badass" comment as we really don't want to turn this into a shit storm of a thread, I will just let it go out of respect for ryan in his build thread.

Since the RULES of a build thread are to stay on topic, the above quoted post, and any posts stemming from that should be deleted as they are off topic banter.
niterydr is offline   Reply With Quote