View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010   #82
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Big Brown's Automagic - The last episode in my DSM story.

Almost completed my first tank of gas, I am going to try and get the driver's wheel bearing done and then it should be solid for the cruise coming up.

Today I put in my front dash speakers and I put 6x9s in the rear deck lid, but I am still not happy with the way it sounds, so I'll just be putting in some in the stock location and a sub :O(

I was hoping to not have to use a sub, but oh well. DSMs just don't have good sound quality.

Mechanically, I wired up my "power box" aka a small fused power supply panel that also contains connectors for grounding so that all electrical items added to teh car can be centralized and individually fused I am really happy with it.

I have some autometer gauges on the way, I changed my mind from 2 5/8" to the normal 2 1/16" (my wife actually said the smaller ones will look nicer and not out of place as well) Plus I couldn't find the ones I needed in 2 5/8" and in 2 1/16" to have all the same style gauges.

All that is left is to get the money I'm owed back into my car account and order a WB and if there is $$$ before the cruise/end of season maybe some FIC BM1450s.

Oh stock injector duty cycle at 7psi was over 100%, lol.

Pics tomorrow I know I'm slacking on that end.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote