View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017   #319
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

Send a message via AIM to SlowWhite
Re: 1997 GSX - DD, RR, and 11's.

Well update good and bad.

Start with seats - I hadn't heard anything from "driven" after sending the email about the damage. I ended up going to VIR with just my mother and son (mom paid for the gas and food, for driving..mom's the best)
Anyrate get a call friday afternoon that fedex delivered more seats however the driver being the douchbag he is decided to jusy roll my seats off the back of his truck 3 feet to the ground. Then drag the box half way down my side way (50feet) before noticong my wife standing at the door watching the whole thing
At which time he then picked them up and carried them the last 50 feet to the front door. She called me to see what I wanted to do. I said open them she did. Long story short this time they wrapped the shit out of the seats practically could have been a giant sized rubber band ball with as much foam and wrapping they did this time so all is well. And there wasn't a return shipping label for this last set of seats or my tshirt which i ordered. So sent them now 3 emails with no replies on how they want me to return the other seats.. Guess they don't want there other seats back, so into closet they go for now.
Next my Paul Volk LCA and rear toe arms finally shipped out today. Hopefully will get here by saturday.
Still waiting to hear about hours rest of the month. But more then likely will be going to 7 days a week due to all the down time we've had.
Which is good and bad. Bad that I have no time to install anything. But good that money will be flowing in nicely again (already surpassed what I made all of last year, as of this week)
So hopefully shortly I'll be putting my rpf1's and tpms back on the "to buy" list.
Once those come in I'll be sending the car off to get the suspension lined out
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph
SlowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote