View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014   #3205
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord
Re: Dave's Evo X Build/The Life of Dave blog

Car still isn't back together, mainly due to me just not having time with weddings, girlfriend time, traveling etc but right now the 22nd is the plan for finishing it up. Unfortunately its a weekend thing and that is the next free weekend.

In the meantime i have been debating about just selling the car. I know a lot of you guys have bimmer experience.

Thoughts on 135i? I am quite tempting to trade the evo for one. Almost had a great setup at WBL as bobby took one in on trade but then they traded it to another dealer right away.

Talking with my tuner he said the 135's with bolt ons and e85 can do 450whp. Sounds like a fun car.

Ever since I drove Shawns 335 i think to the store to grab parts while we were working on the evo i have been interested.

I mainly like the idea of moving to something more hassle free but I don't know that BMW = that...I just assume less modded, more stock = less hassle but dunno.

At that price point though, ~30k, a few other cars I like are in the running too though, mainly c6. I'd like to do a c6z but then I'd have to go to 40ish for something that is in good condition in my mind. Plus the c6z's have to have the head built for the valve dropping stuff.

Anyway, thoughts on BMW 135i? I am going to wait until my evo runs again and see if I still "love" it but at this point I feel like a new/different car would be fun. If I ever want something different I will have to take the hit of selling the evo and losing tons of money but I don't think that is a reason to never try other cars.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote