View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014   #15
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Brad's New Bike - '12 ZX10R

Dyno guy was able to do an overlay of the base line dyno to the flash/pipe dyno. I thought it was cool to see the overlay

I was able to get the swing arm on but due to slow ass shipping from sport bike track gear I won't be able to ride it until next week.

Did install the evil swing arm (8-12" over), evil chain guard, Soupy's lowering link and 16 tooth front sprocket.

Swing arm was pretty straight forward, what took the most time was trying to get the front sprocket nut off. My impact wouldn't budge it, a breaker bar with the jack handle on the end wouldn't budget it either. Eventually got a buddy to bring over his snap on impact and got it off.

Next week/weekend hope to get a good amount of crap done:
When the rear sprocket comes in the mail, get it on the bike. Then get the chain on and get the rear height all figured out. Ended up going with a -1/+5 sprocket combo which should top me out low/mid 160's
Install Brocks Clutch Mod and Brocks Heavy Duty Clutch Springs.
Drop the forks down in the triple tree to lower the front and throw on the lowering strap bracket/strap.
Get the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint system mounted on the trailer so it'll be a super easy one person job to get it on the trailer and 'strapped' down.

If I can score a deal on a used engine kill box I'll buy that, Schnitz coil harness and a DME air shifter mount. That way I could run my air shifter from the r1 for pretty cheap.
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote