View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011   #54
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g
Re: Beater 2g Round 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
Speak for yourself I just gotta figure out how to keep up with you auto guys...
lol, sorry dude I forgot about the X's and their insane power on stock appearing turbos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3L1CA View Post
This car belonged to a guy nammed Larry on the link forums. You know more about the car? I didn't go poking around too much just saw that one post in the fastest times thread and got pumped it could be possible. Are yout hinking of the English Racing 1g? I thought that thing was pretty stripped but I thought that went low 10's on the 68hta.

Yea I probably don't have a chance in the stock appearing class, I just think it'll be fun if I can go race and try and make other people work for the win.

Just sell that nice evo and get a crappy auto dsm
I talked with him via PMs and the car has nothing in it at all, its a true track car. I think the only diff. between him and english is that he hasn't taken a drill or sawzall to the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane@DBPerformance View Post
Just ban autos from stock appearing. Make them actually drive the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
I am starting to sense it might be easier to slap on a Holset and run in the TS class...
TS class? you are gonna run low 10s with a holset? I think this is why we need a middle class.

On subject, it sounds like you are going to continue with the mods since the car hasn't sold yet? Do u drive it during the winter?
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote