View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015   #27
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Re: DSMLink Tuning guide...

yep, the waterline worked great for a while, but then when i removed the turbo because i had the SCM61 coming, and waiting for it to arrive, when it didnt arrive on that date, i put the 50 back because there was a meet that day and the Mitsu Owners Day the next day, along with the lines that were there, that had a SS line going to about a 1" rubber hose to mate the two barbed connections together thats what did it in. It actually ran fine going to the meet and such, but when my buddy wanted to race the pressure was too much.
Whats funny is the three years i wanted to go to Mitsu Owners day, i had three different cars and none made it. First one the plastic stock radiator neck broke at the meet up spot before the show, Second year the car burned, and third year the head got fucked up and couldnt get it back together the night before. Just cursed.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote