Thread: Project Lex
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015   #1085
Tachyon

Drives: Icarus
Re: Project Lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halon View Post
Not many locally want to tune MS. The ones that will (like shane) i trust, however they may not be able to try and fix some of the bugs ive been dealing with like the signal noise issue. So thats why im shipping it to Jordan because he has dealt with that a lot, and his area of expertise is this exact application. I couldnt put it in anyone betters hands. Once thats all squared away, then local tuning becomes a much better option because youre not dealing with the bugs anymore.

I have thought about switching to say AEM but there is a cost there. But theres a cost to ship the car too. I thought about it and just decided to ship it. If for some reason he just cant get it to work right then i guess ill really be considering switching.
Got to love noise and sync loss.. I've been fighting that in my Audi Coupe Quattro (MS3x) for a few months... I forget, what's the crank and cam signal setup on the 2jz?