View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015   #71
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Re: Something that blows black!...kinda'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enes View Post
Death wobble is horrible on those if you have bigger tires. Steering is as loose as a $2 hoe.. There are stabilizing bars you can get to help it stabilize pump to the frame.

With my old 2001 5.9 ISB CTD 24v i replaced the pump, added lift pump, and tossed on a 4" turbo back and i was getting about 19 MPG city and 27 Highway. With new 6.7 its not broken in yet, only 31k miles. But the thing can't get over 12MPG city and 18 highway and thats if i baby it. So dissapointed in the new Cummins engine I miss my old 24v
I have a stabilizer bracket installed currently. However all of my tie rods boots are ripped or gone along with the two on my track bar. I'd love to do everything in the front end but damn does it add up. Not having found a job for what I want to school for yet either has taken its toll on my wallet.

I'll more than likely replace some of the larger items then just hope it works otherwise it'll get parked. As far as mileage goes...I've seen 16.5MPG. It was right around the time I finished all of what you seen above. Since then it's been right around 11. I do a lot of short town stop and go junk though too.

I have a buddy with an '10 I believe that loves his. He has around 37" tires and a front bumper like mine as well as a leveling kit and still seems 17 I think.
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote