View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013   #1
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Exclamation Moving sale..woohoo..

Alright, I move up to Bemidji this weekend for college. This means my plethora of parts is either going to sit at my families body shop and I get to hear about it nonstop or I can sell it to people who can use some of this shit.

I'm not joking, I have 55 gallon Rubber-Maids with parts in them. I know I have a 1g AWD transmission that's a little messed, a transfer case, a 1g FWD transmission, MANY 1g engine/engine bay parts. Not to mention interior; holy shit.

I have two sets of 1g seats (four total for those not so quick with math). One set it partially taken apart but is the black/gray suede w/"chicklet" inserts. Then I have tan ones.

I believe I have one or possibly two dashes. They aren't perfect but what is with these cars anymore? I have quite a few 1ga exterior/body parts. I also have a FEW 1gb parts; not many. Any who, as I post things up, if you want info on the fly just text me.

My number is 218-640-two38three.

I would love if you gave me a price and we can work from there.

Thanks!

Last edited by DSMINMN; 09-14-2013 at 09:27 PM..
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote