View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015   #772
Mark Leasure

Re: Mark's 1G Winter Projects

It's going to get real this weekend!

Well it has been a crazy week! Last weekend I went to the Muscle Car Shootout. I wanted to have fun and also get the car ready for the MAP event. My focus was to improve my launch. I knew I needed to make more boost on the line to improve my 60 foot. A special thanks to Nate with the rowdy Civic to light a fire under my ass to get working hard on dialing this thing in. He beat me in eliminations at the last MAP event, and deserved the win! Also, we have a friendly competition to improve our times and performance.
What’s changed since Map 2K15.1? Lots of stuff with the tune, more boost capability, drag style anti-lag, and my seat time to get it all put together!
I lost an elimination round race this last weekend due to a stock front axle breaking. It also took out the output shaft for the rear inside of the transmission. Thanks goes out the John (Pushit 2.0) for helping me out with an extra shaft! A MAJOR shout out to Dan at MAPerformance to help me source a set of 1000hp front DSS axles in time for the 2K15.2 proving grounds weekend!

I have never put power to the ground like this ever! Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wrES3UHDUs

The new axles and 50 psi will make this all crazy town this weekend!!!!!!
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Fastest: 92 Talon AWD – 8.14 @ 171 MPH
www.maperformance.com

Last edited by Mark Leasure; 09-08-2015 at 08:34 PM..
Mark Leasure is offline   Reply With Quote